III - First Bloks
In the previous section, you learned how to create an AnyBlok project tree ready to hack using anyblok cookiecutter project template.
You can clone
II_setup-project branch from AnyBlok/anyblok-book-examples repository to get ready to
start this section:
# clone git clone -b II_setup-project https://github.com/AnyBlok/anyblok-book-examples cd anyblok-book-examples source ../venv
In this section, you will learn how to add:
- External bloks
- Extend existing models provided by other bloks
- Create a new model or link models together
For our project we assume that:
- Each room are located with one address.
- An university may have multiple addresses and each building will be represented with a different address.
- For each address, we need to be able to store access information to get into the building as they require sometimes a code for restricted laboratories, a key to open the main door, etc...
- A room is specified by:
- name: the room name or room number
- address: the address linked to the room
- capacity: quantity of people who can sit behind a desk
In this section, we will create a Python API using multiple bloks with the following requirements:
- We should track the date on wich a room have been modified
- We should be able to count the number of rooms
- per address
- per university